Here's our latest film news...
• Two of our short films are Official Selections of the 18th Rhode Island International Film Festival, August 5-10, 2014, an Academy Award-qualifying festival for Best Short Film.
• MOONLIGHT BAIT AND AMMO, an animated graphic novel I wrote and co-directed with Marc Dole, will be screened on Saturday, August 9, at 2:15 p.m. at the 1,900-seat Veterans Memorial Auditorium (The Vets), 1 Avenue of the Arts, Providence, RI.
• SLAM MAN, a faux infomercial about a boxing robot I wrote and directed, will be screened on Friday, August 8, at 12:15 p.m. at the Metcalf Auditorium, Rhode Island School of Design Museum of Art, Chace Center, 20 North Main Street, Providence.
• As last year's winner of the RIIFF Screenplay Competition, I will be on this year's screenwriting panel at RIIFF's acclaimed ScriptBiz program on Friday, August 8, at 10:00 a.m. at The Rhode Foundation, 1 Union Street, Providence.
• Our short film ROCKETSHIP is an Official Selection of the Knoxville Film Festival, Knoxville, Tennessee, September 11-14, 2014, sponsored by Regal Entertainment Group, Land Rover and the Tennessee Film & Music Commission.
• The PAGE International Screenwriting Awards, one of the world's top ten screenplay competitions, just announced that my feature script VULTURE'S ROW, a collaboration with Brendan DuBois, is a Quarter-Finalist (top 10%) after the first two rounds of competition. There were 6,079 entries.
Thank you so much for your support, encouragement and friendship. It is truly appreciated.
[Send us your news! Email us at email@example.com.]