Film has the Oscars, TV shows have the Emmys, and TV commercials and corporate video have the Tellys – and Heartwood Media has just been awarded six of them.
Heartwood Media received the Telly Awards for a variety of projects:
- BackPack Toys – a national TV commercial featuring Teddy Ruxpin
- PSNH – Northern Wood Power, a video explaining the wood-fired power plant in Portsmouth
- New Hampshire Ball Bearings – a DVD showcasing the company’s capabilities
- Pinpoint Global – A video for their client Allianz Insurance Company of North America, promoting their new multicultural market initiative
- Fantasy Entertainment – a video that plays in their recently-released Foto Cube photo booth
- The Family Resource Center at Gorham – a pro bono piece produced for this North Country non-profit organization
The Telly awards, which were founded in 1978, honor outstanding local, regional, and cable TV commercials and programs, as well as the finest video and film productions. The awards showcase the best work of the most respected advertising agencies, production companies, and television stations in all 50 states and many foreign countries.
The winning productions can be viewed on Heartwood’s website at http://www.heartwoodmedia.com/portfolio.htm
About Heartwood Media
Heartwood Media, Inc. is an award winning video, TV, and interactive production company based in Manchester, NH. Heartwood partners with a diverse array of clients – including PSNH, Segway, Autodesk, and The Nature Conservancy – helping them focus their message, target their audience, and deliver an intelligently conceived production that gets results.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.heartwoodmedia.com.