[Received this casting notice from John Sefel of the Acting Loft Academy of Performing Arts.]
Anyone interested in coming down and being part of Mystery Gang, the new feature film being shot by Derrick Comedy Productions here in the Greater Manchester area?
We are in dire need of extras for several scenes - it is unpaid -- but breakfast/lunch/snacks are included.
We are looking for:
1. 3-4 Football Players and 4-5 High School Students shooting 6am to 7pm on Saturday, May 10th (our "high school students" should actually be mid 20s). Plan on being there the entire time.
2. 8-10 Strip Club Patrons -- skeezy looking dudes preferred -- Shooting Monday, May 12th (must be over 18) - times tba, but assume they'll need the whole day.
3. 8-10 Bowlers -- Shooting Monday May 19 (all ages) - times tba, but assume they'll need the whole day
4. 8-10 Picketers -- Shooting Sunday, June 15, 2008 (adults) - times tba (but assume they'll need much of the day)
5. 10-15 Party Goers (it's a costume party) -- Shooting Sunday, June 15, 2008 (adults) - times tba (but assume they'll need much of the day)
Interested? Send an email to either myself (email@example.com) or Meggie at firstname.lastname@example.org, and - if at all possible - please attach a recent photo and tell us which of the above times/scenes you are interested in and available for.
Please note: I have only sent this email to adults on purpose. These calls are ONLY for adults, with the exception of the "bowling" shoot date (May 19th), in which a few families might be ok. Please, do not respond with "are there any roles for my really cute eight year old son?" There may be ... but not on these particular days.
producing artistic director
acting loft academy of performing arts