[From the casting producers at Momma's Boys:]
Casting Season 2 of NBC's "Momma's Boys"
From Executive Producer Ryan Seacrest and the Producers of "Average Joe"
Are you a mom looking to find love for your son?
NBC is seeking moms of eligible young men who are ready to help their sons pick the right woman. Are you and your son ready for an adventure of a lifetime?
Are you a mom who is frustrated that her son is not dating the right woman? Do you look forward to the day your son finds the love of his life and you get the wedding of your dreams? Is your son still living at home and you think it's time he find a mate and settle down?
Producers are looking for moms and their sons who are willing to work together as a team to find the perfect mate. You should be a mother with a strong opinion about whom your son should be dating.
If you're a mom looking to find love for your son and you are ready to be a great character America will love to watch in the process, we'd love to hear from you.
If interested, please submit all of the following:
- Two pictures of both Mother and Son
- Summarize your relationship with each other in a short paragraph
- Short bio about your occupation(s) and everyday lives
- Contact info, including full name, phone number with area code, email address, city, and state
- Make sure to have fun with it and let your personalities shine through!
Please send all info to: email@example.com*
*Don't forget to put your city and state in the subject line!