Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"Round the Square" and other news

[Received this email from Pietro D'Alessio about some upcoming projects - and he asked that we spread the word. Fun stuff!]

Hello everyone (again) and greetings to all of you! (Some of you may be in both my address books..if that's the case, just hit delete if you read this already..)

2009 was a very busy year for me as I completed another dozen projects (including shorts/student films and indie films). I also completed principal photography on my first web series and I am one of the series stars. Please tune in this Friday when the show premieres and then catch it weekly.

We will also start shooting season two in March. We also have a facebook group where you can interact with the actors and creators.

The show premieres 1/15/2010 at http://shortsteam.tv/premiere

This is the first web series I have starred in and I am very excited -- although I wish I were younger and less fat =) but hey, I am working on that thanks to somewhat healthy eating (unless I am stressed) and a better skin regimen than I have ever used before.

You can also see my IMDB link below about other projects that are due to come out soon or may be on the festival circuit.

Thanks for all of your support over the years! Oh, and please spread the word!

Best,
Pietro D'Alessio

http://www.shortstream.tv/v3/webseries/round-square

My purpose is to use my communication skills and sense of humour to inspire and invoke others to share their feelings and gifts with each other while they learn to live in synch with the universe and humankind.

http://imdb.com/name/nm0194953/

@pietrodalessio (Twitter)

--
Pietro D'Alessio

We have gone mobile!
Please call us at 801-644-0980

Alexius OmniMedia
A Production and Management Company