Seeking experienced actors for short film with working title of "Crossroads." It is an 8-10 minute short summarizing the life cycle of a relationship through four couples on one city block. Casting will begin in June and filming will most likely occur in July (Pending final schedule). Once roles are cast, actors will need to be available for 2-3 rehearsals and approximately two full days on set. This is a small independent production. As a result, there is a modest stipend for actors to offset travel costs, etc. If interested, please send an acting resume and headshot/photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking strong actors with experience for the following roles/descriptions:
1) Female: Approximate age 20-24
2) Male: Approximate age 20-24
3) Female: Approximate age 28-32
4) Male: Approximate age 28-32
5) Female: Approximate age 40-45
6) Male: Approximate age 40-45
7) Female: Approximate age 70+
8) Male: Approximate age 70+
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Casting Notice: Short film CROSSROADS seeks actors
[From James Zibailo regarding his upcoming "Crossroads" project:]