May 31, 2013 – Grappone Center – Concord, NH
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Culture OneStop is a day-long professional development event that will provide information to governing bodies of New Hampshire’s not-for-profit cultural organizations need to successfully, efficiently run their organizations.
Several State of New Hampshire departments will provide content and answer questions at Culture OneStop, including:
- Attorney General's Office: Governance issues
- Department of Insurance: Workers compensation, liability and other insurance issues
- Department of Resources and Economic Development: Economic development and tourism issues
- New Hampshire Employment Security: Employment and labor issues
During the lunch session at Culture OneStop, short presentations will be given by the following:
- Charitable Gaming Commission
- Department of Agriculture, Markets and Food
- Department of Education
- Department of Environmental Services
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Liquor Commission
- Board members at cultural not-for-profits
- Library trustees
- Senior staff at cultural not-for-profits
- $75 - includes all panel sessions, lunch and refreshments during breaks. Registration form available here.
- Partial scholarships are available.
We hope to see you in Concord on May 31 for about Culture OneStop!
**Please feel free to forward this information to your networks**