Here's a great networking opportunity for filmmakers in New Hampshire's North Country (and beyond!) Ryan Cloutier of Littleton has started the NEK Filmmakers Group for those interested in making movies in Northern New Hampshire and Vermont--and a meet-up has been scheduled for May 19 at 7 p.m. at Catamount Arts, 115 Eastern Ave. in St. Johnsbury, VT.
The goal of the meet-up is to develop a network of talent in area and be a resource to each other and productions that come from outside the region. If you are looking to:
- find a project to work on (at any production or talent role)
- find cast and crew for your project
- be a contact person/assistant to represent the area on incoming productions
- listen to past experiences from other members
- network with others working at all skill levels
- learn film and video production techniques and tips,
then this meet-up is for YOU! This first meeting is to get people together and get the ball rolling for future meet-ups. The group will discuss the setup the group including structure and scope, frequency of meetings, locations, and guidelines for a productive environment. The meet-up is free and open to the public.
For more information, contact Ryan Cloutier at email@example.com.