Arts Education Artist Roster
Deadline: May 5, 2017
Coordinator: Julianne Gadoury
The Arts Council invites applications from professional artists in all disciplines who want to work in educational setting with students, educators, administrators and parents to apply for the Arts Education Roster. Interested artists are encouraged to contact the Arts Education Coordinator to discuss their application prior to submitting it.
Teaching artists on the roster are included in:
- Short and long term in-school and after-school residencies where discipline specific learning in the arts can occur in dance, theatre, media, visual arts, music, poetry, etc.
- Arts experiences, including in-school performances, as well as field trips to studios, galleries, museums and performances.
- The achievement of arts education standards and competencies with curriculum based arts instruction in pre K - grade 12.
- Arts integration throughout all curriculum as a way of engaging all students with a variety of learning styles in the learning process (ex. STEAM: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics + the Arts).
- Professional development in the arts for teachers, administrators, parents and community members.
- Lifelong learning and creative aging with the arts through community arts events, classes and workshops.
There is no cost to apply. For more information visit https://www.nh.gov/nharts/grants/artists/aieroster.htm